Monday, March 2, 2009

Choco Chips Cookies

Sister! Goochapahasa! Looks tasty delish!! :) I bet the char makes it taste better...you know what I say...burns the fat!

Anyways, made chocolate chip cookies this weekend for mom's church event (line dancing with the Filipino community as OLM). I was gonna make Maja Blanca, but she made another Filipino dish so I offered to make these cookies. They are the best go-to recipe for chocolate chip cookies, especially because I like mine chewy. And if you don't eat them right out of the oven, they crisp up a bit which is also quite delicious because the centers are still chewy, so it's a great balance. No need to post the recipe, it's Alton Brown's The Chewy. These will def go on the menu, along with...MILK! Yaay!

















I gave them all away, only had one cookie, which I am proud of!! So delish and I only had one!

No comments:

Post a Comment